for some very good reasons:
- SENSITIVITY from the line (i.e. strikes or soft pick-ups) is transferred into the rod
blank in more places.
- CASTABILITY increases with better line alignment along the rod and more line
control for increased distance.
- BALANCE improves by reducing the overall weight up to 80% over standard components
which lessens strain and fatigue.
- PERFORMANCE is enhanced because the Single-Foot design won’t stiffen rod,
even with more guides.
- HOOKING POWER increases because Micro Guides transfer more hook set energy
directly to the line.
|Name||MKOG Stainless Steel Aluminum Oxide Spin/Cast Micro Guides|
Write Your Own Review
Why Buy from Angler's Workshop?
Angler's Workshop has knowledgable staff here to help you with this and every product. Just call us at (877) 741-7720 to get more information on this product or just for general questions.
Customer Focused - Our Staff are not only professionals, they are passionate about what we do! They go the extra mile to give you the best experience possible on your Rod Building, Fly Tying, or Fly Fishing adventure.
Great Selection - We have the largest selection of Rod Building, Fly Tying, & Fly Fishing products available. Can't find what you are looking for? We can get it! Call Us at (877) 741-7720 and we'll get you what you are looking for.
What our Customers say - First time ordering with them and Dave was great to work with. He double checked everything I needed prior to shipping over the phone.. On an internet order! ~ Brian Patterson - Patterson Guide Service.